After the runaway success of my ever popular post labeled, “10 Things You Should Have Learned by Now“, I felt it was only proper…and wise, to post a follow-up. So without further ado, here is the next installment of 10 MORE Things You Should Have Learned by Now…
1. Going to church doesn’t make you Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you car.
Love it or hate it…the truth is, faith is what it is…FAITH.
2. There is always one more imbecile than you expected.
You may think you’ve seen it all then when you least expect it…the third stooge makes their presence know.[like-lock]
3. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
Really. If you have not seen it with your own two eyes – don’t make assumptions.
4. A lone amateur built the Ark and a team of highly skilled professionals built the Titanic.
Don’t let people tell you what you can or can not do. Envision your dream and set your sails.
5. Don’t worry what others think. They don’t do it very often.
This one is a funny one cause it works in mysterious ways. The most powerful force in the universe is gossip yet the people spreading the dogma are of the least intelligent.
6. Drunk Facebooking is never a good idea.
A night of drunken stupor…memorable.
Waking up beside someone you can’t remember their name…another locker-room story.
Rolling over hung over and seeing your Facebook profile has been UPDATED…priceless.
7. Whoever said nothing is impossible clearly never tried slamming a revolving door.
Seriously…you should have realized this by now. Some things clearly ARE impossible.
8. Silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.
For those moments when silence no longer applies…welcome duct tape. The cure all end all solution to “noise”.
9. Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
Periodically looking back is necessary however staring down a one way street and expecting something to come up it…STUPID. You know what Einstein said right? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Case in point. Check your blindspots and move forward.
10. If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
Without exception there are sacrifices to everything great. You want to become someone great then you best be prepared to leave a wake behind you.[/like-lock]